Some of Our Favorite Links
- Cannon Beach Chamber
- What is there to do in Cannon Beach? The Cannon Beach Chamber knows. From hiking trails to five-star hotels. From local shops to day trips along the coast. Find it at the Chamber.
- Vacasa Vacation Rentals of Cannon Beach
- Vacasa Rentals offers more than 275 privately-owned, professionally-managed vacation homes along the Oregon Coast. From laid-back cottages to luxury estates, we have the perfect vacation home for every taste and budget.
- Tolovana Inn
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock and the beautiful Oregon Coast. Our spacious oceanview and oceanfront suites are a perfect Cannon Beach lodging choice for a fun-filled family vacation, romantic getaway or a quiet respite from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Escape Lodging
- With choices like the oceanfront Ocean Lodge, the Inn at Cannon Beach and the Lighthouse Inn, there is a lodging option for every budget. The hospitality team at Escape Lodging make this promise to their guests The offer of escape means we dont build boring, we dont deliver the usual, and we wont be ordinary. This is our promise and our commitment - it is at the heart of who we are - by definition. The goal of Escape Lodging is to have something to offer everyone in need of a personal escape.
- Northwest by Northwest Gallery
- Original Fine Art and Fine Craft by established Pacific Northwest artists. Emphasis on regional art glass. We represent leaders of the Pacific Northwest Glass Movement; Ruth Brockmann, James Nowak, and Duane Dahl. Color landscape photography of Christopher Burkett , watercolorist Mary Tosch, oil paintings by Rosemary Belknap. Ceramic artists; Patrick Horsley, Natalie Warrens, Sequoia Miller, and Hiroshi Ogawa. Recommended by Fodors, Frommers, Lonely Planet, and Sunset Magazine. NW By NW GALLERY established in 1987.
- Sweet Basil's Cafe
Sweet Basil’s Café was conceived by a change in lifestyle and diet of the chef and owner John Sowa, a Cajun/Creole trained chef.We offer a wide variety of vegetarian and vegan choices as well as seafood, poultry and pork dishes on our menus. From salads, to cold and hot sandwiches, wraps, paninis, tapas, and fusion dishes - all tickle the taste buds. Soups change daily and seasonal offerings keep our guests coming back to try just one more menu item or daily special.
- Primary Elements
- Primary Elements features diversity in many forms. Soft pastels and graceful curves are juxtaposed with industrial elements & linear forms. Exotic wood furniture is designed and hand crafted for display and sale. Commissions and special orders are welcomed. Originals and prints are shown by local favorites and internationally known artists. Archival prints of fine photography are available. Stained glass, hand blown, & fused glass are proudly displayed. Hand thrown and hand built pottery; functional and aesthetic is offered. Cast bronze sculpture and one of a kind metal art is displayed as well as stone and wood sculpture. Native American and rustic pieces are featured. The owner, Stephanie Ansley, is in the gallery to encourage a lively interaction between the work on display, exhibiting artists, and guests with questions answered and methods shared. Unique artwork & fine craft are shown in a relaxed atmosphere for the collector and the art lover to enjoy.
- Surya Healing Arts
Deborah has had training in various subtle energy healing modalities. She offers her clients these internationally practiced and effective processes to assist in clearing limiting core beliefs.
The integrity of Deborah's work is of greater importance to her than the substance of it. She is clear and direct and always shares the information she presents in a loving and non-judgmental manner. Deborah is able to illuminate the places where clients are stuck with gentleness and humor, and provide specific options for clearing the obstacles. With this new information clients are able to view and hold themselves with greater love and compassion. Often there is much laughter during her sessions.